Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/10/2001 2:57:46 PM EDT
I have owned a G-17, a G-35 .40S&W, and have been looking for a Mass compliant G-19 for a long time. I finally found a 11/89 Austrian proofed G-19 that had been owned by a former SP who retired in 91. I was very happy as it appeared in good shape and came with Hi-Cap's. At my first range session the trigger pull went from 5lbs to 15lbs, though it still fired! I stripped the lower and found the connector worn and replaced it with a 3.5 lb connector I had laying around. I called Glock technical who were unbelievably helpful. They told me to ship them the pistol and mags, 2 day air. Ten days later I have my new G-19 back with addition of Glock night sights. It appears they replaced every part but the barrel,slide, and receiver. All on warranty, except for the sights! I am amazed with this company, the product, and the customer service. Hail Gaston! Contrasted to my nightmare experience with a new S&W 337 Ti...my next pistol is a no brainer...Gib
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 6:02:08 PM EDT
I just got back a model 22, that was made in '90, that got all new parts upgraded from a local shop, free. Even though not the original owner, I am impressed with the support without even having to go back to the factory. I didnt see anything wrong with the "old" parts...never skipped a beat as it was...3 Hail Gastons!
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 10:05:46 PM EDT
I always like to hear about good customer service. It really builds a company's reputation.

Your experience in no way sounds like a Browning experience.
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 7:00:26 PM EDT
I've been a regular at GockTalk.com for a long time now and I've never heard anything but good reports of Glock's customer service. Even better is that most Glock owners will never have to call customer service.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 8:55:29 AM EDT
Top Top