Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2003 9:20:39 PM EDT
I know theres got to be an online step by step to changing out the connectors but I cant find it. Anyone have a link for me?
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 10:23:47 PM EDT
[#1]
it is very simple.

I assume you have detail stripped your frame before. If not go to topglock.com and look at their techincal section.

Use the same punch (or glock tool) you use to strip the frame and push the connecter out from the opposite side of the trigger housing. Slide the new one it. While your at it give your connector a good polish before hand.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 11:36:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Another site is Glock FAQ.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 11:57:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Somebody did'nt check the Glock Links Above ^^^^

Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:10:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I checked a bunch of links and did searchs here and Glocktalk. But I gewt a bunch of bullshit too. Alot of threads about the legal ramifications of carrying with a 3.5lb spring etc. I just wanted a link to a specific page
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:44:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Look here and it is in the Glock Faq on the start page.  But here it is www.alpharubicon.com/mrpoyz/glock/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top