Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2006 8:22:32 AM EDT
I have a gen 3 G19 and really like the LaserMax internal laser concept.  I am ready to buy, but wanted some comments from those who have them or have had them and dont like them.

2nd choice is the new Crimson Trace grip mount.  I like this one as well. Not jacking with the internals of the gun is something I like. I also like the steady light vs. the flashing of the Lasermax.

Comments please, good or bad.

Also, who has the best price on them,

Thanks, Mike

[email protected]
www.plastixplustx.com/ar15/ar15.html
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:39:05 AM EDT
[#1]
lasermax kinda sucks cause the switch takes place of the takedown lever and when holstered it accidently turns on and will drain the battery.

plan on trying the crimson trace
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:40:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the CT on my Glock 34 and like it a lot.  I've never tried the lasermax, but have heard quite a few complaints about them.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:25:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Uggg there ya go crusin my dreams of the lasermax.
I was just planning on getting one to try then possibly a couple more but if you end up switching it on in the holster thats not good.

I like the constant laser of the CT but I can't use them as I have had all of my Glocks grips reduced and stippled.

I just placed and order for a ThreatSoluctions UCR holster...  I tried a friends and that was the most comfortable holster I ever put on.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:04:11 AM EDT
[#4]
I have heard some issues about the Crimson Trace not fitting in holsters...
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:33:57 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I have heard some issues about the Crimson Trace not fitting in holsters...

any idea with which glock and with which holster?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:01:43 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
lasermax kinda sucks cause the switch takes place of the takedown lever and when holstered it accidently turns on and will drain the battery.

plan on trying the crimson trace

That may depend on the holster.

I have a LM in my G30 and can't stay on when it's in my Comp-tac holster. If it's on when I holster the gun the holster will turn it off.

I like my LM but I will say the CT I checked out was much brighter.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:06:23 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I have the CT on my Glock 34 and like it a lot.  I've never tried the lasermax, but have heard quite a few complaints about them.

I had one go Kaput but was replaced no questions asked.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top