Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2006 8:32:14 PM EDT
When are they ever going to update that thing ?  Maybe a U.S. Website where you could buy Magazines, etc. like Sig's Website.  Just Wondering.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:41:06 PM EDT
[#1]
when you spell website correctly in the title.
They do need to update the friggen thing.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:08:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Go to Team Glock

It's up to date and you can purchase all the Glock goodies there as well.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:59:56 PM EDT
[#3]
i couldn't find mags there...?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 2:52:29 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
i couldn't find mags there...?

That's because they only sell accessories and apparel there. Check out Kblagg over on the EE for parts and magazines.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:24:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Why the hell does Glock have a crappy website that was last updated in the year 2000?

No Glock perfection changes in 6 years?  Look at their crappy pictures.  Look how hard it is to stumble around Glock.com.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 2:38:52 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Why the hell does Glock have a crappy website that was last updated in the year 2000?

No Glock perfection changes in 6 years?  Look at their crappy pictures.  Look how hard it is to stumble around Glock.com.

No one knows but for whatever reason they created Team Glock instead of maintaining and updating the old.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:10:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It took them 10yrs to get what they have now. The web site is not high on the list of priorities. 25k Glocks produced in the US last month and they did not come close to meeting the demand. If I only sold a few weapons a month then I would want something real nice for the internet public to see.    
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:02:48 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Quoted:

It took them 10yrs to get what they have now. The web site is not high on the list of priorities. 25k Glocks produced in the US last month and they did not come close to meeting the demand. If I only sold a few weapons a month then I would want something real nice for the internet public to see.    

HotRod - Just to clarify are these the US made frames? What is the ratio to US made frames to Austria made frames now being produced for the US?
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 11:28:41 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Quoted:
....are these the US made frames? What is the ratio to US made frames to Austria made frames now being produced for the US?

I don't know what the ratio is, but from what I was told so far they only make the G22 & G23  size frames in the US.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top