Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2006 8:57:15 PM EDT
I sent my NIB G22 back to the factory 6weeks ago after I had feeding issues with several different HP brands and between several different shooters. I called on week 3 to check in and they said it was still being evaluated..

Needless to say I'm not to happy with glocks right now. I don't think ill be buying another one and suggest to others to do the same. 1st I get a gun that can't feed HPs now they take 6+ wks to correct their lemon.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:38:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Sent my G22 in and had it back in 1 week - counting time in transit!

I'd give them a call.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 12:31:45 PM EDT
[#2]
My G21 arrived in Smyrna Feb. 8th. - - -
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:45:48 PM EDT
[#3]
About 4 weeks for a new slide and replacement of a few other small parts on my used glock 17c. I thought the service was excellent! They picked up all costs except the initial shipping and they replaced the slide without hassle when they could have easily left it as is.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:55:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Less than 2 weeks for my G24. Now, they have had some of my mags for about 4 weeks now .
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:03:14 PM EDT
[#5]
4 weeks for a factory upgrade on a G21
And their service is by far exemplierary....Maybe they hate you
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:17:55 PM EDT
[#6]
6 days for my G19.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:04:11 PM EDT
[#7]
UPDATE:

called again today and waited as the polite gentlemen searched for any info or my firearm. After a few minutes of searching he asked if he could call back when he found it. That was about 1PM and I'm still waiting. I sure hope they haven't lost my gun. Maybe Ill find out tommorrow. I swear, Glocks must be my black ball of firearms because I've never had luck with them after giving them several chances.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top