Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/8/2006 12:45:54 PM EDT
Can someone school me on the different types of GTLs? I hear that the light/laser combo has a couple versions, one of which people dislike...I don't know any more than that, though.

I am considering getting a G19, and want to know my options for lights other than the Streamlight and the Surefire.

Any info at all about the GTLs will help a lot.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 9:09:10 AM EDT
I have the GTL 22 on my Glock 22 and it works great for me. Since it's made by Glock it connects up very smoothly and has a cut out for the triggerguard. The laser is very bright and the light works well enough for me. It gets dirty, but ANY pistol mounted light will get dirty.

I also have a LaserMax internal laser on my G36 for CCW that works very well. Might want to consider something like that with just a simple light that you can take on and off but still have the laster. Up to you.

I have a Ledwave that I don't like very well. Only other brand of light I've tried.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:49:14 AM EDT
I have a glock tactical light without the laser mounted on my G17. surefire and streanlight are better & brighter, but it's a great light for the money and it's bright enough to blind an enemy.
Top Top