Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:29:39 AM EDT
[#1]
This past Friday I called Glock and spoke with Megan. Got the same reply, can't find it but I will call you back. WELL less then 30 minutes later she called back with all the info I needed. She came thru big time. It is sad that several other C.S. guys dropped the ball.
But now I am happy and in about a week I should have my Glock back in hand! Megan rocks!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:16:58 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Wow, they replaced a total of $10 worth of parts.

Dude, you really should learn to work on your Glock yourself.  A blind, deaf, nutless monkey could replace the parts that were replaced in your Glock.

Maybe you didnt hear the man........it was Free.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:28:48 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
This past Friday I called Glock and spoke with Megan. Got the same reply, can't find it but I will call you back. WELL less then 30 minutes later she called back with all the info I needed. She came thru big time. It is sad that several other C.S. guys dropped the ball.
But now I am happy and in about a week I should have my Glock back in hand!

I will have the first aid kit ready for you.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:56:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go some where else.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:20:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go some where else.

No.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:53:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Ive had such great luck with glock that when one of mine wares out Ill just buy another one
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:09:30 PM EDT
[#7]
I spoke with Megan in Tech Services this morning and after describing
the problem(s) I have with a recent used G21 purchase she said to send
it in. FedEx will have it there by 10:00 AM tomorrow.

The pistol is a 1993 production and it needs several internal updates.
It also looks to have some damage to the frame caused by a previous
owner shooting hot loads.

You can see what happens when the slide comes back to far to often.

I inspected and test fired the weapon before I purchased it. It functioned 100%
and was very accurate. I didn't notice any problems until I cleaned it and compared
it to my '94 G21.

This will certainly test Glock's customer service.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:50:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Megan rocks!

Yeah Megan West is the bomb!. I sent my Glock 31 in last year cause of problems with the Speer Lawman rounds in .357 Sig.  Basically the shell casing sheared off  and half stayed in the chamber while the other half ejected and my gun seized up when another round chambered itself. It was a pain cause I couldnt rack the slide back as it was stuck and it was also LOADED! Sent the gun back to Glock for eval cause it was brand new. Guy I talked to wouldnt hook up an extended slide stop lever even when I offered to pain for it. He was like are you a Glock Armorer? No I replied. That was it. Rude yes. I wont mention his name. Then I called again and talked to Megan and she said I dont know where your gun is but I ll find it. She did and called me back in 30 mins as well. Hooked up the extended slide stop lever - no charge, put on factory night sights- no charge! Just kidding - it cost $57.00 plus Nevada tax.  Gave me a new box instead of combat tupperware box and overnighted it back to me for free along with stickers, keychains, pens, patches. I couldnt be more satisfied. Of course I wrote her and let her know in a letter how humble Iam of her great service.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top