User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 5:29:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

19yrs of delivering logic in a pinch. thanks Lump. Im still grateful you cut down the big stupid magpuls and made it a thing.
  This thread was making my eye twitch. Its a fucking glock. A commoditized service pistol that costs $60 to make and is available around the world. All this zev/agency/barbie bullshit is a waste of time and money.

$200 for a glock trigger? Gtfo with that dumb shit.
View Quote

I wouldn't expect any less of a post based on your user name tbh.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 7:51:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
No angst here. You are free to spend your money as you see fit, and he is free to accept as much as you want to send. Expressing the opinion that I can remove burrs, and polish the action for free is not displaying angst.
Stating that a crappy shooter cannot become a good shooter by buying a trigger, and that a class, practice, and dry firing would be the best way to improve is not showing angst, just stating the truth.
View Quote

I wasn't referring to you, but if you think you recognized yourself in my post, I guess it's ok.

Like you, I also polish up my own parts and make a nice improvement, but there's no way I can claim to be as knowledgeable on the Glock trigger as JG. If you can....kudos. I guess.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 10:47:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I wasn't referring to you, but if you think you recognized yourself in my post, I guess it's ok.

Like you, I also polish up my own parts and make a nice improvement, but there's no way I can claim to be as knowledgeable on the Glock trigger as JG. If you can....kudos. I guess.
View Quote

I clean mine up to get a consistent trigger pull, and that is it. He does it for a living, and appears to be way more anal than I am. Good on him for making a living with Glocks.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 3:45:07 AM EDT
[#4]
not to derail, but did this guy shoot himself in the arm? and was it with his own trigger??
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top