User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:59:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How well do these work in the early guns with the silver slides?
View Quote

Get a couple and try them out if you don't like them you can easily get back your money. Get the steel mag catch as I hear the silver slide mag catches are even more likely to get damaged with sheild mags.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 1:48:28 PM EDT
[#2]
So I placed an order on feb 13th and got a shipping notice on feb 23rd but they haven’t got out of Montana I believe.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:17:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
So I placed an order on feb 13th and got a shipping notice on feb 23rd but they haven’t got out of Montana I believe.
View Quote

I think it will be a few more days before the shipping fiasco is cleared up. The weather events down south really jammed up the system everywhere.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 10:13:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I think it will be a few more days before the shipping fiasco is cleared up. The weather events down south really jammed up the system everywhere.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah no movement since the shipping date of Feb 23. Stuck in the Montana sort facility. Anybody else having the same issue.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 11:49:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yeah no movement since the shipping date of Feb 23. Stuck in the Montana sort facility. Anybody else having the same issue.
View Quote

Yes, mine was stuck there for 3 or 4 days. Got the package yesterday though.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 12:02:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I can't believe it, but I walked into a gun shop I rarely frequent on my lunch break and they had five S15 mags (black oxide) hanging on the shelf. I bought three, at $38 a piece. I was going to buy all five of them, but I know how hard they are to get so hopefully someone else can scoop the other two who have been looking for them locally. Have an extension and a steel mag catch on the way. Will put them into one of my 48s and see how they do before I consider them for carry.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 4:29:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just notice movement again on mine today.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 9:14:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I can't believe it, but I walked into a gun shop I rarely frequent on my lunch break and they had five S15 mags (black oxide) hanging on the shelf. I bought three, at $38 a piece. I was going to buy all five of them, but I know how hard they are to get so hopefully someone else can scoop the other two who have been looking for them locally. Have an extension and a steel mag catch on the way. Will put them into one of my 48s and see how they do before I consider them for carry.
View Quote
I would have bought them all and sold the excess on the EE for $75/ea.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top