Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2017 10:00:29 PM EDT
Gents,

Anyone know selling these online? Cant seem to find one locally.

According to glock, its back for a limited time!
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 11:24:59 AM EDT
[#1]
There's a few listed on GB. Model PT175D203 / UPC 764503022838

Also check here: https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/PT175D203
Looks like only one vendor with them in stock currently though.
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 12:25:49 PM EDT
[#2]
My LGS ordered one for me. Your should be able to as well.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 8:11:39 PM EDT
[#3]
my lgs is expecting a shipment of them tomorrow, or at least they'll start selling them tomorrow. they are in the wild again!
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 9:06:45 PM EDT
[#4]
If that's the pistol you really want, I hope you are able to locate one at normal price. For some reason, people pay crazy money for them.
When the RTF2 was introduced, I purchased a G17 and G19 both with the fish gill slide serrations only because it was different and I though it looked neat. Those serrations definitely make them stand out when lying next to another Glock. I also have the standard RTF2 G17 and G19, the 'gillies' are a nicer pistol for sure!
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 9:33:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Davidsons had some a few days ago, around 500 @ my local dealers using them.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 12:10:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If that's the pistol you really want, I hope you are able to locate one at normal price. For some reason, people pay crazy money for them.
When the RTF2 was introduced, I purchased a G17 and G19 both with the fish gill slide serrations only because it was different and I though it looked neat. Those serrations definitely make them stand out when lying next to another Glock. I also have the standard RTF2 G17 and G19, the 'gillies' are a nicer pistol for sure!
View Quote
since glock released them again the prices shouldn't be gouged right now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top