Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2017 9:46:18 AM EDT
The pics make it look so different than the X300. However, in person it looks like the color was made for the factory tan X300. I've never seen something so deceiving in color from an iPhone pic.

FBI contract sights
X300 Ultra 'A'
Coyote Tan Cerakote

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 9:53:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Not a fan of the color whatsoever. Seems too light to me. I like black guns though, so what do I know?
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 9:57:10 AM EDT
[#2]
That is deceiving.

I do like how they left some pieces black though.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 10:01:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not a fan of the color whatsoever. Seems too light to me. I like black guns though, so what do I know?
View Quote
Not light at all. Look up Coyote Tan cerakote. It's the lighting in the room and/or shitty iPhone camera.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 10:31:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Nah I'm good bro. FDE pistols are just not my thing. Good for you buddy.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 10:50:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd get one of those Vickers Tactical FDE Mag Catches, and put it on.

But that's just me.

Nice Gen5.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 12:13:36 PM EDT
[#6]
That's Ceracoat.  

The FBI has Black, FDE, and BFG 19 and 17 Ms though.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 1:03:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd get one of those Vickers Tactical FDE Mag Catches, and put it on.
View Quote
The Vickers part is colored to match Glock's tan, which to my eyes is almost brown - much darker that any FDE I've ever seen. It's closer to Magpul's new MCT, but even a little darker than that. The Vickers part would definitely look brown against the lighter color of this Cerakoted Gen 5.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top