Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2017 9:26:26 AM EDT
So I ordered these for my Glock 30 Gen4, and was disappointed that the front sight's base is literally too small (narrow) to completely cover the factory's hole in the slide.  Once installed, you could see a gap along each side of the sight base.  Obviously this wouldn't necessarily affect reliability, accuracy, or anything other than aesthetics, but it was a deal breaker for me and I returned them and stuck with the regular HD Night Sights which fit perfectly.

I'm curious if maybe this is not the issue on the smaller framed Glocks.  I'd really like to install these on my 43 (hate the large size of my TruGlo's).  Anyone have these?
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 10:02:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't have those particular sights but unless I am mistaken, all GLOCKS have the same front sight cutout and use the same front sight.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 10:12:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I guess, on second thought, that the real value in these sights is more evident in distance shooting, which the 42 and 43 aren't really designed for.  Maybe I'll stick with the regular HD's.  Would still love to hear if other owners experienced what I did with my G30.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top