Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/21/2017 5:21:26 PM EDT
1) is there a concern about over insertion such as bending the extractor or other mechanism or are they fine?

2) I am finding it difficult to find Hi-Cap mags that are reasonable. How are non-OEM holding up?

THANKS
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 5:27:21 PM EDT
[#1]
G 23 mags work just fine.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 6:52:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
1) is there a concern about over insertion such as bending the extractor or other mechanism or are they fine?  No, Glock mags have a ledge on them that contacts the frame and prevents over insertion.

2) I am finding it difficult to find Hi-Cap mags that are reasonable. How are non-OEM holding up?  You're having trouble finding OEM G22 or G23 mags?  They're available everywhere these days for $20 or less.

THANKS
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 1:05:11 AM EDT
[#3]
The Elite Tactical System mags have worked well for me.  

Cat
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 1:09:10 AM EDT
[#4]
G23 mags are fine.

But Pearce Grip +1 extension works even better.  (model PG-2733)
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 2:09:21 AM EDT
[#5]
I always carry G22 mags with me as a back up.

Dave N
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 12:17:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Midway USA just had a few sales for Glock oem mags cheap-starting at $16.00 and have them every so often on sale. If you are going to use the mags for ccw, just buy the factory oem as they have a history of being good to go. I know others have stated other manufacturers mags are good but I don't want to bet my life on one. I am not trashing them but I would spend the little extra for what I know what works. You can also get sleeves for higher cap mags that cover the bottom of the mag.. It gives it a better feel in my opinion.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 1:56:03 PM EDT
[#7]
G23 mags with X-grip adapter is what you seek
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top