Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2017 2:14:57 PM EDT
Ok - have a Glock 34 with some warren tactical target sights (fiber optic front).

I know that Blackhawk does not make a Glock 34 specific holster - so I would be getting the Glock 17 holder and the barrel would stick out.  would the sight snag as the pistol is drawn?

I currently have a G-Code SOC - am thinking that the Blackhawk would have a better/easier draw stroke.

Thanks,

Red
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 2:38:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Save your money or look to Safariland if you are looking for a retention holster.  Safariland ALS is far better than the Serpa in design and material used.  Serpas are known to crack and seems to have given people over the years Glock leg.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 4:06:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 7:06:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Save your money or look to Safariland if you are looking for a retention holster.  Safariland ALS is far better than the Serpa in design and material used.  Serpas are known to crack and seems to have given people over the years Glock leg.
View Quote
So true, years ago when I first got into striker fire pistols "XD40" I bought a Serpa it crack in a few weeks, i'm typically hard on things but that was ridiculous.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 12:04:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
@EdgecrusherXES

In looking at the Safariland holsters - looks like they have two different locking systems - the ALS and the GLS - which one is better?  What holster should I be looking at.

I do not have to have the retention - just believe that it brings a lot to the party.

Thanks,

Red
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 2:03:14 PM EDT
[#5]
If retention is required\wanted the Safariland ALS would be my suggestion or if BravoConcealment ever brings back their retention holster......
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 3:20:28 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a GLS.  They work well.  I use it for 3gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top