Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 3:13:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Y’all folks need a hobby.

If you can’t go a few hours without a gun in presumably safe environment, how do you travel out of the country? Fly? Visit almost any historical site?

View Quote

I can't speak for anyone else in this thread but I recognize a lot of the posters and a lot of us have traveled, worked and lived overseas including in less than stellar places.  I carry a gun most places because I can, not because I'm expecting trouble.  Maybe I just took that old Boy Scout motto to heart.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 4:25:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Sneaky Pete holster?
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 6:25:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

If you can’t go a few hours without a gun in presumably safe environment, how do you travel out of the country? Fly? Visit almost any historical site?

View Quote

Can/Can't

I can drive the 4 miles of presumably quiet country roads to/from a 7/11 without a seatbelt. Do I? No

Link Posted: 8/14/2022 8:01:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Ya'll do you...but after 18 years of getting a check to carry one every single damned day, I relish the valid reasons not to. Doesn't mean I make a practice of it, but I damn sure don't plan my events around toting a gun.

Link Posted: 9/6/2022 10:41:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Anke carry is my go to for suits. No vest, coat can come off any time, can hug and let people Touch my waste without them freaking out. Just need a good
Rig. Sometimes with the garter belt looking setup to
Keep it from sliding down too far. Not for everybody
Not great tactically but it’s my go to compromise for being able to carry un-detecred in this scenario. Don’t really do it in any other scenario.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:19:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
let people Touch my waste without them freaking out.
View Quote

The weddings you attend are pretty different from the ones I've been to.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:23:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If you can’t go a few hours without a gun in presumably safe environment,
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

If you can’t go a few hours without a gun in presumably safe environment,
Went to a wedding last week in Milwaukee.  Carried a G26 in a Galco Ankle Glove.  Milwaukee, Dude.
how do you travel out of the country? Fly? Visit almost any historical site?
In those circumstances, I'm in a state of terror.  Just a 24-hour-a-day constant din of dread.  So, I make sure I'm drunk most of the time.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 5:56:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I carry my LCP at weddings and funerals.... Sam Andrews Leather pocket holster
View Quote

Quoted:
I pocket carry a LCP 2, because most weddings I go to aren't gun friendly (bride or groom aren’t gun people)
View Quote

Quoted:
Ruger LCP with KelTec Clip
View Quote

LCP II .22LR () to a wedding this past weekend.
Had drinks.  Didn't get sloppy drunk or reckless.
Imagine that.  

I get the post about living in fear and feeling the need to carry everywhere
(which I don't for either), but if you can, why not?

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top