Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/22/2021 2:14:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I never tell anyone I'm carrying. Maybe 5 people all together here know I have a CCW and most of them have probably forgotten. Hell my own wife forgets. So no, I don't tell people I'm carrying, whether I'm on their property or my own.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 4:05:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a sister who's not anti-gun, but she doesn't own or shoot guns herself.  It's not her thing and she doesn't want to be responsible for it.

For a while she was the head of a homeschool group that meets weekly at a church owned property.  A father of one of the children, wanting to do the right thing, asked for her approval for him to carry there.  
The fact is, she doesn't mind at all if he does, but she didn't want to be responsible for it.  She was worried about backlash and liability if anything went wrong.  She just preferred that he keep it to himself and not involve her in it.

So, no, I don't tell anyone.
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 5:14:11 PM EDT
[#3]
If I'm hiring you to to fix something in my house or whatever, I'm interested in good work, professional behavior, and good price.  

It's a big country, and lots of people carry (concealed or open).  That's fine (concealed or open), but you don't need to tell me.  It's not relevant.  

If it's openly carried, then after the work is satisfactorily completed, maybe I'll ask what you're carrying.  Had a nice chat with a dude recently who was carrying a 6" nickel revolver...
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 11:54:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 1:46:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You sound like you're just looking for attention which is backed up by your decision to open carry in the first place.

Your decision to come here and ask for opinions even though you clearly don't care that they are 100% against you also shows a desire for attention.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Salty boy is very salty
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 8:32:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If a contractor brought up carry to me I’d fire him, because you have to be a fucking weirdo to do that.
View Quote

I’d do it if they were carrying a revolver, too.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top