Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2017 7:07:11 PM EDT
Like the title states, I need a IWB holster for a G19 with an X300 or X300U. I have been lookng at the G-Code INCOG and a few others but would like some different suggestions. I am currently using a Blackpoint tactical IWB for this setup with 1.75 belt clips but the holster has a tendency to come out of place/ off my belt when I draw. Any an all recommendations are welcome. I carry at the 3:30-4 position.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 10:46:00 PM EDT
[#1]
What or where is the G-Code lacking or failing?
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 6:48:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What or where is the G-Code lacking or failing?
View Quote
I am not using the G-Code, it is one I am looking at.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 7:54:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Last month there were some bladetech iwbs in that combo for $16 on ebay.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 9:27:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I carry at Appendix, Have used the Eidolon and INCOG for a few years now w/0 a light mounted. The Eidolon is a far better concealing holster in my opinion.  

I'm no swapping to carying with light all the time, so I just ordered a CNC Holsters Keroman V2 from Triton Holster ( https://www.tritonholsters.com/collections/keroman-v2/products/keromanv2-x300u?variant=33762751568 ) .  Was also looking at the Bravo DOS light bearing.  I went with the Keroman due to the built in claw and wedge components.  Will post my thoughts on it once i receive it and get a few weeks/months of carry time in.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 9:31:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Milt Sparks versa carry 2

Accept no substitutes.

Txl
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 11:10:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I am not using the G-Code, it is one I am looking at.
View Quote
I really like mine I have the XC1 light on my pistol but the fuzz they put on the holster really helps when I am not wearing an undershirt and keeps the holster from rubbing me wrong.

I misread your original post.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 5:50:10 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm in the same boat and looking at Bravo Concealment's DOS-L (think that's what it's called.)

ETA: Linky
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 7:44:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm in the same boat and looking at Bravo Concealment's DOS-L (think that's what it's called.)

ETA: Linky
View Quote
Mine will be in tomorrow or Friday I ordered one for the Memorial Day sale.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 8:53:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Mine will be in tomorrow or Friday I ordered one for the Memorial Day sale.
View Quote
Post pics when you get it.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 9:15:59 PM EDT
[#10]
It is for a G17 with TLR-1HL but sure thing.  I already have an INCOG for my G19.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 10:37:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Stealth gear
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 10:41:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It is for a G17 with TLR-1HL but sure thing.  I already have an INCOG for my G19.
View Quote
Awesome. That actually used to be my carry piece and light. Carried in a Bravo OWB modified for IWB with loops I butchered from a Galco holster.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 9:00:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Awesome. That actually used to be my carry piece and light. Carried in a Bravo OWB modified for IWB with loops I butchered from a Galco holster.
View Quote
Their OWB holsters do not seem like they would be very comfortable to carry IWB as they have a very large footprint.  They also sell soft looks for converting the BCA\RTT holsters into IWB.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 11:22:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Their OWB holsters do not seem like they would be very comfortable to carry IWB as they have a very large footprint.  They also sell soft looks for converting the BCA\RTT holsters into IWB.
View Quote
It wasn't too bad actually. I gave my TLR to my brother so the holster went with it. Now I have the Surefire. Probably will be ordering the DOS-L this weekend once the paycheck clears.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 3:07:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It wasn't too bad actually. I gave my TLR to my brother so the holster went with it. Now I have the Surefire. Probably will be ordering the DOS-L this weekend once the paycheck clears.
View Quote
I should have mine today it is out for delivery and will probably be in my mailbox when I get home.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 7:46:49 PM EDT
[#16]
My new BravoConcealment DOS-L G17.4 w/TLR-1 HL
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

My INCOG holsters G19.4 w/XC1
Attachment Attached File

Not sure how I like the BravoConcealment clips yet they are not as sturdy as the G-Code.  Also kind of wish the sweat guard went all the way up to the top of the slide.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 9:27:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Think it would work well with the Incog's clips?
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 8:26:32 AM EDT
[#18]
They work fine just wish they were slightly more rigid.  I need to spend a bit more time fitting it for best comfort.  I messed around with it yesterday for awhile my biggest gripe is my pants get hung up putting it on with one of the clips but that is me being picky giving honest opinion and reporting what I observe.  It carries nice and will be for winter carry when I wear a jacket.  I plan to carry it after some range practice drawing from it this summer.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 12:18:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Looks like I'm ordering one.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 3:27:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Recently picked up the RCS Vanguard 3 LCH.  I like how it is actually set up for the Surefire X300u and not for any particular handgun.  It is convenient that I can use the same holster for Glock, S&W, CZ and Sig handguns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top