Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2017 3:40:38 PM EDT
Hey everyone,

I part of the dress slacks, shirt and tie crowd and I'm finding it difficult to find a way that works for me. I've tired the JM custom kydex aiwb for the g43 but its still not perfect for me (not knocking them) it seems that a belly band is going to be the last option.

What is a belly band that you'd suggest? It will be used for the g43. I'd also consider a second one for the g19.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 10:20:30 PM EDT
[#1]
You and i are in the same club when it comes to work attire.  Dress slacks, button up and tie for me most days.

I've used a belly band (ACE is the brand I think) with a Glock 19. Conceals great under a shirt alone, even better with a sweater or sport coat.  HOWEVER I cary appendix, and I was not comfortable having a Glock pointed at my nuts with no rigid guard over the trigger. Risk of a shirt tail, etc getting in there just isn't worth it to me.  That said, I can't legally CCW in ~75% of the buildings I'm in for work, so I've resorted to pen, knife, and tourniquet for my EDC most days anyway.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 10:22:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Pocket carry..
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 8:48:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Ankle carry. A 43 or a 26 is pretty easy. I did ankle carry a G19 once but it wasn't worth the effort to do so a second time.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 10:43:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Pistol Wear PT-2 I carried my Walther PPS and now my G43 w/TLR-6 in it when I bike ride or when wearing gym shorts.  It also works for deep concealment where I can not be seen carrying.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:29:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 3:46:38 PM EDT
[#6]
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015AJ6NYC?tag=vglnk-c102-20

BORAII eagle pocket holster for Glock 43.

This will probably serve you best IMHO. It's also only $20 + shipping...

Otherwise I do have a belly band from Crossbreed holsters (ICE belly band, or something like that). It has a hybrid kydex velcro insert that attaches to the belly band so the holster itself is a bit safer. Rather than generic polyester that doesn't really do much for blocking the trigger or securing your gun. That said, I actually didn't find it to really be all that great. Liked the concept of a kydex insert for a belly band, but it just isn't all that comfortable. Of course I was using mine with a G19, maybe my 43 would carry better/lighter...
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 10:27:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Shorts, sweat pants, jeans and suits!

Smart Carry
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top