Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2002 7:13:19 AM EDT
Till I get my permit.

I got to say, it was simpler than I thought.

Although the fingerprints were a paine in butt,
and it took me 10 min to find the right room!
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 1:33:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the world.........
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 9:48:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Wouldn't it be dandy if you didn't have to show more qualifications to protect your own life and that of your family, than if you were protecting some jerk that just happened to make more money than you?
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 5:27:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Depending on where you live in Virginia it shouldn't take too long. Got mine in 15 days.
Good luck.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 8:42:24 AM EDT
[#4]
cool!
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 7:47:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Now after the novelty wears off..... Your gonna have to figure out how to hide the gun in plain sight.  And wear it everywhere.  The fun part of finding the right gun holster, belt etc. Will be an ongoing process.

What are you going to be carrying on a daily basis, and how are you going to carry it?

Have you considered shooting an IDPA match?  It will show you any strengths in your choice and any short commings as well.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 3:59:41 AM EDT
[#6]
I currently have a makarov that i will carry in the car.

I am buying a Taurus 85 .38 to carry in a pocket holster.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top