Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/25/2015 9:35:08 PM EDT
They shipped the order.  The customs part, however, was not done correctly and the parts were sent back.

When I submitted the order, I was contacted by them with regard to payment.  I had to get a broker to pay Euros to their bank based on dollars that I provided.  Not really that big a deal (but they refunded me via paypal, so I think it didn't have to be that cumbersome).

The order was for their dust cover rail and two VZ58 side folding MP5 looking polymer stocks.  

Anyway, like I said, the customs part was jacked up and it was sent back. (Contrast this with Marstar, whom I've ordered from several times, and the stuff is arranged to go thorough a broker by them with paperwork correct, no issues).

They were very polite in my many exchanges with them.  

I suggested that they find a distributor in the US, because there is an interest in their offerings here.  It seems like they would be open to it.

I even offered to eat half of the return shipping cost.  They were insistent that they should have done a better job and wouldn't hear of it and refunded me the shipping as well.

So, they seem like good guys.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 9:29:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I purchased some parts from GunExpert and happily found it to be a positive experience.

I'm surprised to hear that the customs part got messed up, but I imagine that's the exception & not the rule.

My credit union helped me sort out the currency conversion - other than that, it was a relatively easy process.

Like you, I had very good communication & customer service from G.E.
Link Posted: 10/14/2015 10:53:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By primuspilum:
They shipped the order.  The customs part, however, was not done correctly and the parts were sent back.

When I submitted the order, I was contacted by them with regard to payment.  I had to get a broker to pay Euros to their bank based on dollars that I provided.  Not really that big a deal (but they refunded me via paypal, so I think it didn't have to be that cumbersome).

The order was for their dust cover rail and two VZ58 side folding MP5 looking polymer stocks.  

Anyway, like I said, the customs part was jacked up and it was sent back. (Contrast this with Marstar, whom I've ordered from several times, and the stuff is arranged to go thorough a broker by them with paperwork correct, no issues).

I suggested that they find a distributor in the US, because there is an interest in their offerings here.  It seems like they would be open to it.

I even offered to eat half of the return shipping cost.  They were insistent that they should have done a better job and wouldn't hear of it and refunded me the shipping as well.

View Quote

Can you post a pic of the stock in question? not the damaged model? You have my interest and i might pick one up
Link Posted: 10/15/2015 9:33:30 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Aeneas2020:
Can you post a pic of the stock in question? not the damaged model? You have my interest and i might pick one up
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 9/10/2016 10:48:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: primuspilum] [#4]

View All Quotes

So they're selling these on Ebay now.

Somebody else referenced getting one in another thread in this subform.

I just ordered it off ebay and it does say ships to the US.

So, hopefully I'll get it this time.

I'm gonna put this one on and I also go a zhukov adapter from RS regulate to put on a my second VZ.

Like I said, I hope to get it this time.

There were 3 posted when I "bought now" on ebay.

I guess that means there's now 2.

Total cost was $115 including shipping.

Link Posted: 9/14/2016 8:39:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Deussne] [#5]

I'm gonna put this one on and I also go a zhukov adapter from RS regulate to put on a my second VZ.

View All Quotes

http://files.vz58rifle.com/200000114-34908358a0/stock_ars.jpg

I think you might be talking about me. I bought a few part from that store on Ebay. No issues with them EVER.

I have a CZ stock and an MP5 type stock.

Link Posted: 9/22/2016 12:51:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 9/22/2016 7:49:28 PM EDT
[#7]

So, what do you think? Do you like it?

Link Posted: 9/22/2016 8:22:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Originally Posted By Deussne:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Deussne:

I just put it on. I like that it fixes the cheekweld issue with the issue stock (these are overmolded original wire stock).

looks snazzy, I think. i put a strap on the triangle, which is a good attachment point for me as I'm a lefty

haven't shot it yet though
Page AK-47 » VZ58
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Top Top