Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » RPK / RPD / PKM
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2014 8:19:03 PM EDT
I lost mine, and I wasn't able to get one from Vector.  I was wondering if there was a pdf version or if someone would be willing to scan a copy?  

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 8:35:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure if vector made their own manual or not. DSA RPD manual looks to be a reprint of  the manual translation you can find here (3/4 down the page).http://www.germanmanuals.com/manuals.html

Link Posted: 4/2/2014 8:46:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you.  I appreciate that a lot.  I believe the Vector manual had some instructions specifically for troubleshooting the semi-auto version, which is why I really need it
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 8:47:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thank you.  I appreciate that a lot.  I believe the Vector manual had some instructions specifically for troubleshooting the semi-auto version, which is why I really need it
View Quote

Gotcha- good luck RPD's are fun!
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 3:43:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Bumping just to see if anyone might have one.  Reached out to Vector and they were nice but didn't have an extra one or soft copy.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 10:13:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Ever find one?
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 10:28:24 AM EDT
[#6]
What kind of issues are you having that require troubleshooting?
Link Posted: 10/3/2018 8:11:35 PM EDT
[#7]
DOH!  I found what I needed online via youtube videos.  I thought it wouldn't load/chamber, but I was a dumbass and trying to load it by putting around in the tray and trying to close the cover on it.  I forgot that you're supposed to close the top cover on an empty link and then pull a round into the tray before trying to chamber it.  I need to shoot this thing more!.  Nothing to troubleshoot besides the user
Link Posted: 1/17/2020 1:18:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Man, I'd still like to find a manual of some kind (although those YouTube vids pretty much cover everything).

ETA:  Marine Corps RPD Operator's Manual pdf
Link Posted: 8/23/2020 9:43:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Man, I'd still like to find a manual of some kind (although those YouTube vids pretty much cover everything).

ETA:  Marine Corps RPD Operator's Manual pdf
View Quote

Thank you for the link.

Scott
Page AK-47 » RPK / RPD / PKM
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top