Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2006 2:56:38 PM EDT
ok guys, is it possible to construct a semi-auto Beryl clone? Any kits available? I am guessing this will be next to impossible to make happen, but let me know your thoughts. Post pics of yours if you have one (by a small miracle).......
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 3:03:49 PM EDT
[#1]
We have one in our armory, I've held it but never got to shoot it.
Pretty neat, SA, 3rd burst, and FA.  Best of all, 5.56mm.

B_S
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 3:10:58 PM EDT
[#2]
sweet....
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:20:35 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
ok guys, is it possible to construct a semi-auto Beryl clone? Any kits available? I am guessing this will be next to impossible to make happen, but let me know your thoughts. Post pics of yours if you have one (by a small miracle).......

===
Intersting that you ask.  A friend of mine is ginning up a MIL STD 1913 rail system that would hook up to a stamped AK much like the Beyrl.  Now, put that on a 5.56mm stamped receiver weapon .... and you're off to the races.  Would just need a folder like the original and US-made muzzle device that replicated the Polish unit.  Jeez, anybody listening out there????
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:16:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Got to handle one in Iraq but didn't get to fire it  Kinda want one now.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 9:17:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Got to handle one in Iraq but didn't get to fire it  Kinda want one now.

Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top