Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2016 11:13:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ak47Dennis]
So I did it! I pulled the trigger on a new Beryl Archer with the top pic rail, I asked them to please make sure the compensator installed correctly & it has the 3 rivet trunnion.

After studying pic of the rifles in the wild so far I can see the grip is incorrect (922r) Are there any other items I missing?

So far I haven't seen any sources for the greenish colored mags, besides IO? It ships with 3 but would like 6-7 more.

It appears either the std black Ak style grip is correct

http://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/POLISH-BERYL-PISTOL-GRIP-NEW-152p1607.htm

Or the Mimi Beryl

Link Posted: 1/12/2016 11:53:53 PM EDT
[#1]
The grip will fit but the screw is too long, I would order a spare screw from RTG.

I went to install mine & ran into this problem, have not had the time to take care of it so I left the grip it came with on.

BTW: Where are your pictures?
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 1:10:58 AM EDT
[#2]
So your saying using the grip screw from the rifle & 922r grip is to long. It doesn't look like the new mini Beryl grip from rtg includes the screw? Worst case scenario I can shorten it.

I don't have it yet as soon as I do I will post pics
Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top