Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/4/2006 2:14:25 PM EDT
Looking for a little info on these. I know that there is some on the net. Maybe a review by ARS. I can't find on ar15.com. (can it really exist if it's not here?!)
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:43:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:52:48 PM EDT
I have searched all over for info and have not had any luck. The gunplummer review is the only thing out there and it is a bit dated now. I have found a few guys that built guns with the ORF reciever, but none of them had fired many rounds through them to determine the quality of the receiver. I have a great kit to build but I am also unsure about the ORF receiver and the IMI receivers are to costly, (if you can even find one, which I hav'nt). Todd from ORF sells products all the time here in the AK EE. I have been thinking of asking him directly about the problems that were brought to light by the gunplummer reveiw, but its hard to imagine that a vender wood say anything bad about his product. I suspect the ORF is a good receiver, but I also would like more information.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:46:35 PM EDT
Do you have a link for that Gunplumber reivew? I've seen it but can't find it now.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:16:21 PM EDT
It was ARS. ORF was supposed to have made changes based on that review. Not sure how much was done.

Lnk to review:

ARS Review
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:41:45 PM EDT

Originally Posted By GA-Dawg:
It was ARS. ORF was supposed to have made changes based on that review. Not sure how much was done.

Lnk to review:

ARS Review

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:51:02 AM EDT
I just had one built and it went together without a problem. I have two factory ones and will be selling this one when I get it refinished. Orf quality on products they make seem to be real great but the customer service really , really sucks. Jerod
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 4:25:16 PM EDT
Has the Galil with the ORF receiver been shot much? How is the receiver holding up?
Top Top