Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/28/2003 7:59:22 PM EDT
I need to know because I have the opportunity to buy one but it's a little steep in price so what would a fair price be? I want to build an SBR MAR and I figure a real IMI receiver would only add value to it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 8:55:24 PM EDT
I want to say that they have been in the $400-500 range, though worth/value is in the eye of the beholder.
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 11:42:20 PM EDT
I think that there are differences in the receivers between a standard Galil and a Micro. I am not positive that you can build a micro on a standard galil receiver.

This is just hearsay and I do not know this for a fact, I would ask Gunplumber about it and see what he says.

Chuck
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 6:45:31 AM EDT
Damn I shoulda bought a dozen of those barreled receivers for $495 a pice when NHM had them. As it is I did score three receivers later and NO I am not selling any of them.

IPSC_GUY sends
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 7:07:59 AM EDT

Originally Posted By IPSC_GUY:
Damn I shoulda bought a dozen of those barreled receivers for $495 a pice when NHM had them. As it is I did score three receivers later and NO I am not selling any of them.

IPSC_GUY sends

[>(]
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 7:27:51 PM EDT

Originally Posted By IPSC_GUY:

IPSC_GUY sends

... or even the unbarrelled receivers when they were $199 last year. I really wish I would have bought another.
Top Top