Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2003 4:28:50 PM EDT
Does anyone know where I can get one?  Or does anyone on this site want to sell one to me?  I want one sooooo bad.
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 10:48:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I see them all the time at gunshows. Have you tried any of the shows in your area? Last time I priced them they were running about $20-$25.

Sportsmans Guide, Cheaper-than-dirt and places like that used to have them all the time. Numrich Arms should have them as well. Pick up a copy of The Shotgun News and you'll probably find other places.

I don't see them as often, but they shouldn't be too hard to find.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 6:28:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, the guy I bought the SKS from is coming back in Dec, and he said he might have some when he comes back, but that's along time to wait.
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 7:41:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Cabela's has quite a bit of sks stuff....hicap mags too.

20 and 30 round fixed mags
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 11:21:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Cabela's has quite a bit of sks stuff....hicap mags too.

20 and 30 round fixed mags

Those aren't fixed mags....they are removable. Not the same at all. Removeable sks mags are clumsy and mess with the bolt hold-open (sometimes).
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 4:28:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm also looking for the fixed magazine. Ill be checking back here so please post if you find some available. Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 3:41:46 PM EDT
[#6]
i have (1) ---$25.oo shipped    let me know ((sold))
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 10:57:19 AM EDT
[#7]

That's the same mag I have on my chinese sks. Good mag. I found it at a gun show for $15 seven years ago... Jeeze I'm getting old. .

Numrich has them for $37.45

www.e-gunparts.com/DisplayAd.asp?chrProductSKU=229890&chrSuperSKU=&MC=

Madhatter has a better price though.

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top