Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/5/2006 2:56:48 PM EDT
Top Krink is a Firing Line build on an Arsenal receiver with Russian laminated wood- it has an AAC suppressor

Second Krink is only one of two built by Murray Urbach it is on a virgin Maddi receiver that is marked 5.45x39 with Bulgarian Blond Wood with an Urbach suppressor. The rifle and suppressor both have the same serial number

I enjoy shooting the krinks with suppressors more than i do my AR's with suppressors-no gas blow back and quiter.

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:28:59 PM EDT
[#1]
How do you like that AAC suppressor?

I'm thinking about getting one for my krink. How quiet would you describe it?
Is the sonic "crack" very loud?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:30:32 AM EDT
[#2]
any chance of a video wth sound of the krinks with suppressors on?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:52:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
a video wth sound of the krinks with suppressors on?

+1
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:40:27 PM EDT
[#4]
The AAC is nice-eliminates the sharp crack your able to shoot without hearing protection, elimintaes about  98% of the flash-but I still choose to use the lightweight ear plugs. The Urbach can is twice the can as the AAC as far as performance. I will try to get some video in the next couple of weeks.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:36:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I shot both this past weekend and can also confirm that the Urbach can is nicer. Less flash and more of a mellow sound compared to the AAC, makes sense really since the Urbach is longer. I wouldn't stress on it though, getting an Urbach is too damn difficult. I have a F1 pending on a KVAR krink kit and when it comes through I will probably go with an AAC (next) and be happy - at least I can actually get an AAC can.

Both Krinks shot like a dream though and they are both almost too nice to shoot.

It's nice having friends like coyote69

Oh yeah - you can blame me for not having video of the krinks with cans....I forgot the camera in my rush to get out the door
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:13:03 AM EDT
[#6]
AAC no longer makes Krinkov cans.
Does your can have the cuts in the mount that keep it locked on like the flash hider does.
My original one did but I had to send it back for repair(my bad) the new one doesnt.
What caliber is yours? Mine is 7.62 the Krinks I have are .223 and 5.45.
I unbaned my SLR95 and now use my can on it also. I also cut some notchs in the back of my can so it cant unscrew.
I still wear plugs when I shoot mine on the guns it sounds loud but a few feet away it sounds great.
I have a vid I can send to someone if they want to post it. Its a vid of me shooting both guns so you can hear the difference.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:23:13 AM EDT
[#7]

AAC no longer makes Krinkov cans.

When did AAC quit making the Krink can?   I ordered mine this past Jan. the dealer I went thru made no mention of not being able to order another.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:24:45 AM EDT
[#8]
tag
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:07:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Well I was looking around on some forums to try and find where I read that I thought it was on silencertests.com/.
I looked and it is no longer shown on AAC's site.
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top