Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2005 2:10:25 PM EDT
I've decided to have Firing Line build me one of their 100% Bulgarian Krinks.  Anyway, I'm having a tough time deciding between the sidefolding or underfolding stock.  I prefer the look of the underfolder.  But is the sidefolder more "authentic" in any way?  Most Krinks I see for sale have sidefolding stocks, is that because they're more common, easier to build, more "authentically Bulgarian:!?!  They also want $100 more for the underfolding stock, which, if purchased alone, usually costs less than a sidefolder.  What gives?  Any opinions?  By the way, ithis will be a registered SBR safe queen, if that matters...  Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:58:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:35:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Sidefolder, otherwise it is kind of defeating the purpose of spending the money on the bulgarian receiver for correctness. Inrange and firing line both are building these, should be a great investment.  
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:00:35 AM EDT
[#3]
SBR in WA st???  You know somthing that the rest of us don't, we still havn't figured out how to get that done.  Side folder.  My 2cents.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:59:06 AM EDT
[#4]
ok then looks like sidefolder it will be.  BTW, I have residences in other states that allow SBR's...
thanks guys.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 6:54:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Just thought I would share this.
Here's a link to the Arsenal Bulgaria website and their current production underfolder krink.
They also have a sidefolder listed but it's a different sidefolding stock than most of us are used to.

http://www.arsenal-bg.com/defense_police/7,62ar-sf.htm
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 7:05:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Sorry guys, I had 7.62 on my mind for some reason.
Here's the link to the current production 5.45 krink and it does have the standard sidefolding stock.

http://www.arsenal-bg.com/defense_police/5,45ar-sf.htm
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top