Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2015 11:51:48 AM EDT
Hi guys I have a slr106 that I want to add a triangle stock to what is the best way to go about this. Also does anyone know where I can get a hobo can muzzle brake for this beast thanks.
Link Posted: 12/23/2015 9:08:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HKJAY] [#1]
Does it have a stock now? or is it a SLR106U  pistol?
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 8:08:35 PM EDT
[#2]
It's a pistol
Link Posted: 12/26/2015 1:02:08 AM EDT
[#3]
OK, You need to register it as a short barrel rifle with the BATF or add a permanent barrel attachment to make the barrel atleast 16 inchs overall.
Then you need to get the stock and hardware usually from KVAR or another source. It already has the folding trunnion installed into the receiver so you can  drill,dremil,mill,or file open both sides of the receiver where the holes for the hardware would go.
Tap the two pins holding the rear receiver plate out (top pin gets tapped into the plate). install the stock.
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 8:13:53 PM EDT
[#4]
heres a link to my conversion     http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222485
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top