Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2003 4:39:11 PM EDT
Does anyone know at what distance the test target included with the SAR1 I just picked up was shot at?  Is this target an indicator of the rifles accuracy or just a test to see if it prints at it's point of aim?  Thanks!  This is my first AK so I'm just a newbie.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 4:59:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Good question. I wondered the same thing when I got mine, but never inquired. I kind of joked to myself that its just their way of proving that it shoots, regardless of accuracy.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 6:02:26 AM EDT
[#2]
As I told my brother when I transferred his SAR to him, "here's proof that your rifle shoots".  I'm guessing the range is 50-yard, max.  Probably just done to test-fire the rifle and get it on paper.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 12:08:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought they stacked about fifty targets together and shot a group with one gun.  Then they just throw  a target in each rifle box.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 11:31:08 AM EDT
[#4]
I think it is when the last person packing the rifle away inside the cardboard box takes his/her screwdriver and just haphazardly pokes 3 holes in it. h.gif
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top