Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/4/2003 8:04:54 PM EDT
Whats the going rate on a postban Norinco MAK-90 in .223?

Also, a postabn Polytech NHM-91 .223?

There is one of each for <$350 from the same seller, and I was just curious how good a price it is.

http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=10871571

www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=10871675
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 2:55:37 PM EDT
[#1]
On the auction sites, $500 seems to be the average wanted for both the 7.62 and 5.56 NHM's and MAK's. A little high to me, but that's the way it appears when I surf them.

All I found were the NHM90 and MAK90, a .223 NHM91 would be a great find! The only real difference between the pair he has for sale is that the MAK most likely doesn't have a threaded muzzle. (the earliest .223 MAK's did though--worth checking...)

Either of those rifles for $350-$400 would be a good deal in my book. Note the NHM90 appears to have customized (~ala AK74~, front lower hanguards)

EDIT: that MAK probably does have a threaded muzzle! For that matter, a nice early MAK90 with cleaning rod lug intact! If I had some spare cash I'd bid on that one...
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top