Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2017 4:53:33 PM EDT
New to the AK type guns.

So I traded a ruger 1022 tactical for a mak 90 owned by 1 owner snice 1994 I think. The barrel is not threaded or does the front sight block have a detent spring plunger hole like other AK variants have for the flash hider. My question is if I thread this barrel to 14mmx1 left hand threads and install a tapco slant brake on here with a 7.62 crush washer will I be ok? The barrel is 0.551 outside diameter so I have read I should be good to thread it at 14mm x 1 threads. Will there be enough shoulder like for the crush washer to go against?
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 6:14:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Awesome, thanks man, I actually have already watched that video. I ordered same kit from cnc warrior just because they're some what close by me. Wish I would have seen this post before I would have PM'ed you to borrow that kit. Oh well. I believe this answers my questions. thanks for the help
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 8:24:43 PM EDT
[#3]
No problem, glad I could help.
Page AK-47 » Chinese
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top