Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2003 3:46:23 AM EDT
SA-M7...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Just picked up a new Arsenal SAM7.  this rifle is absolutely gorgeous.  I have not gotten to the range yet, but I will be there Monday.  I was skeptical about the price of this rifle while driving out to the shop but when I saw it, it was all over!  Thanks!

Oh, yeah...I need the DSA now!  Unfortunately I have to make some room in the safe first though.  Anyone looking for a couple of 44 mags?!  Trying to consolidate my pistol calibers.
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 4:08:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!  I think I see how AK are supposed to REALLY function now!  This thing was great at the range.  Unfortunately I got yelled at for firing too fast at Black Creek.
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 6:33:28 AM EDT
[#2]
But officer, the gun told me to do it :)
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 6:54:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Anytime man, I'm doing my best to expand the horizons of Central VA.

Alot of AR guys are a little skeptical about the SA-M7's price until they actually can shoot one!

And yeah, Black Creek does blow!

Come on into the shop and I'll tell you about our IDPA matches at Cavalier that we have rifle side matches with.....or stop by the VA Hometown Forum.

The DSA is waiting for you!!!
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 12:13:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I echo Simian's comments.  I shopped around a long time before I found this SA-M7 commie gun on the ARSENAL web site where they listed Templar's store as a dealer.

When I called him to talk about it, he explained that the SA-M7 was unlike any AK I'd ever seen and I ought to just come and look at one.  He also said that if I did, I'd probably walk out with it...which I did.  Miz LWilde went with me and that sweet lady bought it for me on the spot!

Templar is right:  It IS a very high quality rifle and far ahead of any commie gun I've ever seen before.  Yea...it's about twice the cost of your standard Mogadishu Special...but I am convinced it is worth it.  It has all the good features inherent in the basic AK design plus the outstanding workmanship and accuracy of an American rifle.

I've been to the range four times now and each time, I'm a bit more impressed by this rifle's accuracy.

I spent last Sunday just blasting away offhand because the high-power guys had the range benches all hogged up.  Actually, that turned out to be a blessing in disguise.  I had a ball as I kept trying to hit the 8" Shoot-n-See at 100m.  And I actually hit the damn bulleye a lot more often than I thought I would.  For a blind old coot, I was really pleased.

Thanks Templar...now for that STG 58 .
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 4:17:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah buddy!!!! STG-58 mine is on layawake!!!!

Link Posted: 8/28/2003 4:32:13 PM EDT
[#6]
So far this is what I've bought throught Templar, SAM7 Classic, Hk-p7m8, and Now A DSA STG58 on layaway, Next I think will be a SAM7 S....Thanks Templar! Satisfied customer in Michigan!
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 4:25:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
So far this is what I've bought throught Templar, SAM7 Classic, Hk-p7m8, and Now A DSA STG58 on layaway, Next I think will be a SAM7 S....Thanks Templar! Satisfied customer in Michigan!

I PROMISE you will like the commie gun.  It is sweet!  

Have any of you shot the DSA?  If so...how'd you like it?
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top