Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2006 12:03:39 PM EDT
Hi,

I was just wondering what the differences between the nationalities was. I'm looking at getting a
Vector AK, and they say they build with Hungarian or Polish kits. I was wondering how they compared
to each other and/or Bulgarian kits. Basically, the only AK I'm familiar with is my Vepr.

Thanks.

Sam
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 1:04:57 PM EDT
[#1]
To the end user, not much. The Hungarian pistol grip is shaped a bit differently and there may be small differences like vented and non-vented gas tubes. The HGs may be laminated or not, the upper HG may be solid wood or thin laminate wrapped around a form.

I have a Global Trades AKM and it is top notch. The blond wood is especially beautiful and rivals that of sporting guns.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top