Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2006 12:29:25 PM EDT
http://tantal.kalashnikov.guns.ru/media2/kobra10501.jpg

what is that, and where would i find one?

edit- so i posted the pic, looked at it, and realized i am retarded.  (at first glance, i didnt see the 2nd bar of the stock on the bottom
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 12:49:02 PM EDT
[#1]
regular old triangular AK74 folder with an SVD cheekpiece and a rubber grenade launching buttpad.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:55:50 PM EDT
[#2]
His vag must hurt if he needs a buttpad on a 74.  I thought the Ruskies were supposed to be tough.  They were in Rocky
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:43:35 PM EDT
[#3]
You can definately tell hes bunched up on the rifle, its probably too short for him so he added the buttpad for extra length. Also most of the time the russians add buttpad's to their folders because they mount underbarrel grenade launchers to their rifles, although this one doesnt have one on there it may have before.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top