Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2006 6:21:06 AM EDT
I know they are scarce but can they be had for a price?  Does anyone (even builders) have them in stock?  I guess the EE and auctions are the best source?  Has anyone seen one for sale in the last few weeks?

I don't understand why there aren't more 7.62x39 Krink kits coming in, it's not like there is a shortage in Bulgaria or other countries and they aren't using them any more.  I keep hoping that we will see more kits coming in some day.  I would buy a Yugo M92 kit but I don't want an underfolder and I want the shorter Bulgarian 8" barrel over the 10" Yugo barrel for an SBR.  Thanks for any help in finding one.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:12:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I think they still have them at R-Guns, but haven't been to the store in some time.

Ooops, sorry, they're yugos. And Kvar Bulgy kits are 5.45.

Good luck, dude.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:09:07 AM EDT
[#2]
I've been watching the last couple months and I haven't seen any.  Everytime I get excited for a 7.62 Krink kit it turns out to be a Yugo.  I was close to getting one from K-var but there were a lot of critical parts missing...

Spooky
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:19:01 AM EDT
[#3]
what is a decent price for a kit?  I found a complete 7.62x39 kit for $700.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:00:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
what is a decent price for a kit?  I found a complete 7.62x39 kit for $700.  

Thats about the going rate for a complete Bulgy kit.  With the prices that high I went ahead and just bought a krink already built.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:03:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't know where to get any Bulgy's right now.  The Yugos that I have been seeing are 2005 production and unissued.  As a matter of fact ORF has virgin kits (never been assembled) for $360.  You can get a kit that was assembled but cut for five something.  I personally got tired of waiting on K-var and a big +1 on the missing parts.  Good luck, but I would get a yugo!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:09:39 PM EDT
[#6]
here's one

http://www.ak47.net/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=123&t=340020
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top