Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2006 5:38:53 PM EDT
I have been trying to get ahold of tantal for about a week to place an an order and get some info on one of his threaded optics mount for my AK receiver. has anybody had contact with him. I have tried all his e-mails and nothing!

I have the following emails for him

E-MAIL: [email protected].
SECONDARY: [email protected].

He sent me his price list and availability e-mail within 1 day of my original e-mail last week, but my e-mails this week are unanswered.

thanks

Pat
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 5:53:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Patience. It can take a week, or two, when dealing with Doug~Tantal.

Others will say the same as I have.

He WILL respond.

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:02:47 PM EDT
[#2]
What he said!  Doug is very busy, but ALWAYS returns my emails.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:05:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I just emailed him last week for an updated price list and got it in about a day.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:58:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh Yeah!! i just an e-mail from him!! As and you shall receive. Red Dot and rail for my S.E.R. Rifle are going to be in the works!!!!

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top