Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2006 8:26:43 PM EDT
I recently acquired a Galil folding stock and I want to adapt it to fit my Arsenal SA M-5. Any recommendations on who to go to about fabricating a receiver block or possibly modifying an existing one?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:29:27 AM EDT
Damn! I have been kicking around this idea for awhile now. After I finish a couple of other projects, I was going to start working on this. It really shouldn't take too long to fab one up especially since I have a mill to work with

If you get one done before I have a chance to start on it, please drop me an email and I will do the same for you.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:00:24 PM EDT
Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to do the work myself. I ordered an ACE internal receiver block for milled receivers to see if it can be modified to work. If not, I may just fabricate a model out of wood and send it to someone to machine for me.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:50:15 PM EDT
Ever tried emachineshop?

SRM
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:04:48 AM EDT
If you got me all the dimensions, I could machine it for you. I can make it out of 4140 or A2, your choice.

I've done something vaguely similiar before with my on-going .45AK project. It wasn't a Galil folder, but one that I made. Have any pics of a Galil folder (close-up on reciever mounting part preferably)?
Top Top