Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2006 5:12:02 PM EDT
I am thinking about picking up an Arsenal SA  M-5 milled 5.56 ak.   What are your opinions out there about these?

Should I wait for a stamped version to eventually be produced by Arsenal,  or just get  a milled one now?

I am just trying the weigh the pros and cons.

-vato
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:20:28 PM EDT
[#1]
From what I have gathered Arsenal has ceased production of the 5.56 guns due to lack of sales so you might want to go ahead and pick up a milled one.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:29:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I would never sell the one I have, it's never failed me once and very accurate. The mags may be kinda expencive for now but they are worth it since they look like they will last forever. Just get some of the black waffles they are steel lined and won't rust.

If you know a place that has one I recommend you get it asap if you can.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:33:06 PM EDT
[#3]
READ ME

this should sum it up,....like stated before,.. if you can get one,..get it while you can.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:59:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Got one lined up.  

Price might be a little high around $680 OTD, but I think this might be a snooze you loose kind of gun.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:19:53 PM EDT
[#5]
680?,.....shit mine was 750 to get it out the door. get on it while you can
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:10:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Or you can aspire to get one like this...my AKS-74M1A1 5.56NATO.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:06:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Get a SAM5 stat. Hard to find now. I think it is the perfect mix of reliability and ammo viability. (other AK calibers have no development going on). the Sam5 fit and finish is great, and many have the spring loaded firing pin so you can fire boxer and berdan primed ammo without issues.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top