Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/6/2006 8:07:55 PM EDT
Does anyone know where i can get a vented upper handgaurd? I saw one on a romanian and I thought it looked very nice. Was thinking about picking one up for when I buy my romanian kit.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:56:56 PM EDT
Gunbroker.com or noveltyguns.com $24.99
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:03:45 PM EDT
Scroll way down.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:16:55 PM EDT
Exactly what i was looking for, thanks guys!
Top Top