Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2006 8:53:21 AM EDT
Greetings everyone,

I usually hang out on the AR side but recently got in on that Vector Arms underfolder deal and have a few questions.

For anyone that purchased one from Atlantic Firearms, did it come with a sling? ability to attach sling?

What is a decent sling for an underfolder model like that?

Where is the best place to stock up on AK mags? A 44mag.com equivant for AKs perhaps?

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:37:30 AM EDT
[#1]
My Vector did not come with a sling, but it does have a sling loop on the folder mechanism and on the forward end of the handguard.  I put a sling from a Polish underfolder on mine.  Best place to get mags that I know of right now is in the EE.  There are usually deals for mags at around $10 or so delivered.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:22:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Check out the Magazine area below this forum. That should help U locate what U want.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top