Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2006 6:05:14 PM EDT
I emailed SG about my backorder of the 10 pack of mags and they send me this.

Dear CousinIT50,

Thank you for the E-mail.

In checking into this further, it appears that this item is sold out with all of the vendors we have tried to get it from.  With that being said, I have cancelled your order.  You were not charged for this.  Please accept the coupon below along with our apologies for any inconvenience.

Has anyone else recieved the email that they "are not getting the mags and all back orders were cancelled"?

ETA:

If you guys don't mind. When/if you get your orders, please post or IM me your order numbers. I need some actual facts and numbers so I can call them on their lies about all orders being cancelled.

Thanks

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:12:34 PM EDT
[#1]
No, I haven't gotten one of those emails... not yet anyway.  When did you originally place your order?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:18:27 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
When did you originally place your order?

Around November 2005
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:27:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I have an order for ammo since 12/2005... I get a back order slip every two weeks, in which I have to respond within 10 days or they will cancel.  I keep renewing it.... but they keep sending them.... and keep pushing the date back.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:34:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I havent heard from them.  I'll call them tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:00:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Now you got me nervous. My backorder I was informed at the time of my order back in January that it would be sent February 28
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:17:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Around November 2005

Hmmm... that's when I ordered mine too.  I sent them an email back on Jan 12 to verify that I was still on backorder and they responded that I was with an estimated ship date of Feb 28.  I haven't heard anything from them since then though.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:38:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Has anyone found out and info?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:04:12 PM EDT
[#8]
I hate to say it but I think you fella's missed that deal.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:51:35 PM EDT
[#9]
double post
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:52:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Last I heard was feb 28th...Sounds like I have to make a call
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:09:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:01:44 PM EDT
[#12]
I called them about 2 weeks ago and placed an order for 10 of the ak mags for 25 dollars.  They said they had 2 in stock, but the item was on backorder, whatever the hell that means.  Either way, i hope i get them in about a week as promised.  
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:11:54 AM EDT
[#13]
It's still a go!!!

hell i emailed them and they increased my order from the limit of two up to four cause I blasted them in the email for letting others increase their order and not mine over the phone,

That being said, I originally ordered in November I have received two backorder notices in the mail last week (in addition to the first one in November) and three emails about the backorder status......my opinion is that they are flooding you with these notices and hoping you won't respond to all of them and then cancel your order.......well I'm not letting them have the satisfaction.....I call them every other day I shit you not
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:40:57 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm sorry to say I think they are on permanent backorder!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:13:40 AM EDT
[#15]
How many of you guys have called in and asked about your status?  

I just called again and they gave me the same crap about the mags being discontinued.

If you have called in and verified your order please let me know by IM,  I need some proof to make these guys get their head out of their ass and fix my order.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:40:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Just called SG and everything is still a go for the 28th.....we will see...
But they are charging 2 dollars extra for the adult signiture?????
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:59:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:23:04 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Got e-mails today saying they are backordered until April 28.  Have no idea which year.  I e-mailed back to stay on the list, they said ok.  Didn't say anything about cancelling my order.  I think they over sold these and are dragging it out until enough people cancel.

same
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top