Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/9/2006 11:32:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:50:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:06:32 AM EDT
You can look at my pics that are in Tic00 WTS add on the EE that you recently posted in. I don't know if it would work with a side folder or not. I will know for sure when the rifle in the pic gets back to me with a Russian poly folder on it.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=123&t=316532
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:50:27 AM EDT
nugentgl, please post pics of the setup when you get it back with the russian poly folder on it. I saw the pics for this rail set on TDI's site a long time ago, but thought it might be a bit too big. It doesn't look that way on your rifle as it is pictured. I'm planning on several builds with those poly folders (I've got 6 of them now) and that rail set might go well together if things fit right. I like it even better than Krebs fore end rails.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:26:17 AM EDT
I had a Kreb's but sold it once I got this one. I really like the rail that extends over the dust cover. Makes running a site much easier. I should have my rifle back mid next week and I will try to snap some pics for you.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:14:17 AM EDT
I can only imagine how long before there's an air-soft copy or crappy knock off variant out there. Looks like a great bit of kit. Well done!
Top Top