Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/31/2006 3:41:09 PM EDT
What can I say I feel like posting a pic of my two favorites. May SAR2 and my CETME http://www.flkitesurf.com/old/favorites.jpg
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:45:13 PM EDT
You need some plum mags for that thing!!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:52:10 PM EDT
Plum Sexy!!!
Georgia speak for Sexy
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:01:25 PM EDT
I know I know.... I saw the super deal on mags the other day (20 for $39) but I called and they couldn't guarantee any color... so they could have all been orange bakelite for all I knew... eventually i'll find some plum mags for a decent price.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:44:05 PM EDT
Where did you see 20 bakelites for $39?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:47:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DWarner:

he is talking about the Ohio Rapid Fire deal..... you wouldnt get any EG Bakelites....only Bulgarian mags.....I managed to get a sanatized plum wtih my purchase.....but then again I only got 1 plum out of 150+ mags ordered......(also about 15 or so brown mags)....
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:05:44 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mykrowyre:
www.flkitesurf.com/old/favorites.jpg

Looks great !!
KMART has some sanitized Russian Plums for under $19..but I like the EG Bakes on the '74 with Plum furniture.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:11:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/31/2006 7:16:23 PM EDT by JorgWalther]

Originally Posted By hkinfl:
You need some plum mags for that thing!!

http://www.gunsnet.net/album/data//500/28541img6832.jpg
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:00:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Dieter122:

he is talking about the Ohio Rapid Fire deal..... you wouldnt get any EG Bakelites....only Bulgarian mags.....I managed to get a sanatized plum wtih my purchase.....but then again I only got 1 plum out of 150+ mags ordered......(also about 15 or so brown mags)....

Holy Crap, Matt. You ordered 150 mags? Geez...I need to get on the ball here. I thought the lowly ten mags in my possession were sufficient. Good for you!

Regards,

Bud
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:03:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JorgWalther:

Looks great !!
KMART has some sanitized Russian Plums for under $19..but I like the EG Bakes on the '74 with Plum furniture.

PSSSST....

You can say the 'bad' word here.

K-VAR K-VAR K-VAR K-VAR K-VAR K-VAR K-VAR K-VAR K-VAR K-VAR

See?

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:03:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Bachelor_of_Science:

Holy Crap, Matt. You ordered 150 mags? Geez...I need to get on the ball here. I thought the lowly ten mags in my possession were sufficient. Good for you!

Regards,

Bud

it was one of my..."investments"....at $2.40 per mag shipped...plus one free 4-cell mag pouch per 4 mags ordered.....its almost impossible to lose money on it.

Haha thanks Bud
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:04:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SVT:

Looks great !!

PSSSST....

See?

where cant you do that?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:09:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/31/2006 8:10:18 PM EDT by Bachelor_of_Science]
Unfortunately, at the time being I only have AKs chambered in 762. I've never seen mags in that caliber going for $2.40/mag.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:41:00 PM EDT

What can I say I feel like posting a pic of my two favorites. May SAR2 and my CETME I love my rifles.

Your favorite two eh, u must have missed my thread
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:52:33 AM EDT

Man.. ok fine..I gave in and ordered 12 of the bulgarian mags. They aren't plum, but they're dark and cheap and will probably look pretty good with the plum.

I did find some "heavily worn" plum mags for $10 each. Not a bad deal but just *how* worn is the question. Description was "heavily scratched and rusted". Hmmm...

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:56:54 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SVT:

Looks great !!

PSSSST....

See?

where cant you do that?

Dont mean to hi-jack the thread, but youd get your pee-pee slapped for saying it at goonsnet.

Anyways, back to plum!
Top Top