Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2006 3:41:09 PM EDT
What can I say I feel like posting a pic of my two favorites.   May SAR2 and my CETME http://www.flkitesurf.com/old/favorites.jpg
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:45:13 PM EDT
[#1]
You need some plum mags for that thing!!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:52:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Plum Sexy!!!
Georgia speak for Sexy
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:01:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I know I know.... I saw the super deal on mags the other day (20 for $39) but I called and they couldn't guarantee any color... so they could have all been orange bakelite for all I knew... eventually i'll find some plum mags for a decent price.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:44:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Where did you see 20 bakelites for $39?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:47:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

he is talking about the Ohio Rapid Fire deal.....    you wouldnt get any EG Bakelites....only Bulgarian mags.....I managed to get a sanatized plum wtih my purchase.....but then again I only got 1 plum out of 150+ mags ordered......(also about 15 or so brown mags)....
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:05:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
www.flkitesurf.com/old/favorites.jpg

Looks great !!
KMART has some sanitized Russian Plums for under $19..but I like the EG Bakes on the '74 with Plum furniture.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:11:16 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
You need some plum mags for that thing!!

http://www.gunsnet.net/album/data//500/28541img6832.jpg
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:00:05 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

he is talking about the Ohio Rapid Fire deal.....    you wouldnt get any EG Bakelites....only Bulgarian mags.....I managed to get a sanatized plum wtih my purchase.....but then again I only got 1 plum out of 150+ mags ordered......(also about 15 or so brown mags)....

Holy Crap, Matt.  You ordered 150 mags?  Geez...I need to get on the ball here.  I thought the lowly ten mags in my possession were sufficient.  Good for you!

Regards,

Bud
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:03:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Looks great !!
KMART has some sanitized Russian Plums for under $19..but I like the EG Bakes on the '74 with Plum furniture.

PSSSST....

You can say the 'bad' word here.

K-VAR K-VAR K-VAR K-VAR K-VAR K-VAR K-VAR K-VAR K-VAR K-VAR

See?

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:03:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Holy Crap, Matt.  You ordered 150 mags?  Geez...I need to get on the ball here.  I thought the lowly ten mags in my possession were sufficient.  Good for you!

Regards,

Bud

it was one of my..."investments"....at $2.40 per mag shipped...plus one free 4-cell mag pouch per 4 mags ordered.....its almost impossible to lose money on it.  

Haha thanks Bud
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:04:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Looks great !!

PSSSST....

See?

where cant you do that?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:09:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Unfortunately, at the time being I only have AKs chambered in 762.  I've never seen mags in that caliber going for $2.40/mag.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:41:00 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
What can I say I feel like posting a pic of my two favorites.   May SAR2 and my CETME  I love my rifles.

Your favorite two eh, u must have missed my thread
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:52:33 AM EDT
[#14]

Man.. ok fine..I gave in and ordered 12 of the bulgarian mags.  They aren't plum, but they're dark and cheap and will probably look pretty good with the plum.

I did find some "heavily worn" plum mags for $10 each.  Not a bad deal but just *how* worn is the question. Description was "heavily scratched and rusted". Hmmm...

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:56:54 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Looks great !!

PSSSST....

See?

where cant you do that?

Dont mean to hi-jack the thread, but youd get your pee-pee slapped for saying it at goonsnet.

Anyways, back to plum!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top