Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2006 4:39:07 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:24:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Bad link.

Think you are talking about this.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:03:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Fu$%in UN propaganda.. F!!! The UN, buy a gun!!
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:08:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Since I bought my VEPR last month I've felt like I was in a race against time to accumulate what I can.  The sad fact is that I shouldn't even have to have the 2A to guarantee my rights, it should be simple redundancy.  I am a peaceful until provoked and just-law abiding man, this alone should stand for the fact that I should be allowed to procure arms without hinderance.

And yes, f*ck the UN.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:05:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Since I bought my VEPR last month I've felt like I was in a race against time to accumulate what I can.  The sad fact is that I shouldn't even have to have the 2A to guarantee my rights, it should be simple redundancy.  I am a peaceful until provoked and just-law abiding man, this alone should stand for the fact that I should be allowed to procure arms without hinderance.

And yes, f*ck the UN.

I agree. I enjoy C&R collecting the most. When the AWB ended, I had to put it on hold so I could stock up on assault rifles and hi-cap mags etc...

I wouldn't even have any assault rifles if they wern't trying to take them away from us.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:47:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:28:22 AM EDT
[#6]
yea, race against time....

I hear the daemoncrats are leaning towards making hillary their next canidate for prez...
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:58:32 AM EDT
[#7]
If they do run Hillary in '08, I'll be racking up a lot of debt buying as many "private sales" semi-automatic rifles, handguns, and whatever else I can come up with. What does Amnesty International care about arms control. That's trying to solve the wrong problem. If they only had machetes to fight with (Uganda anyone??), they'll still kill each other with machetes.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:29:52 AM EDT
[#8]
How can I get on that mailing list?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:40:37 AM EDT
[#9]
If it were only that easy.

Free ammo for a year......
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top