Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2006 5:31:21 PM EDT
I am looking for a hg with vert grip. I have looked at the TDI hg's with rail on the bottom, and I have a Romy. I have black furniture so the Romy looks a little off, plus I do not care for the angle. I am hesitant to try the TDI because I don't want to drop $40 plus on something that may or may not fit my needs. I found THIS. Any thoughts? Looks funny where it joins the reciever.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:29:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah,I have one. Its kinda comfortable. I think they look better than the wooden ones and the ones that angle towards the front. I have had it for probably 8 years. But I replaced it with a single picatinny foregrip and a folding pistol grip.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:57:31 PM EDT
[#2]
You mean one like this?

That other thing is kind of ugly. I have the TDI on my SAM7. I didn't like the folding pistol grip.
Too much wobble.
I'll sell the folding PG to you cheap if you get the TDI HG.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:00:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah but mine doesnt have the siderails on it. I dont like em
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:02:01 PM EDT
[#4]
They are removable.
I know what you like:
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:06:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Does anybody have insight as to why they cannot ship that handguard to Washinton?
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:15:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
They are removable.
I know what you like:
img9.imageshack.us/img9/3120/2019hsmall7og.th.jpg

You know it baybeeeee
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:17:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Try these guys:
www.thecountryshed.com/shipping_&_policies.htm
Do Not buy anything from Botach Tactical.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:22:47 AM EDT
[#8]
I never understood the appeal of the folding VG.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:23:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Me neither, but I have one.

Actually the vertical grip pokes me in the back if not slung sideways which is one reason, but the main one is it always seems to be in the wrong place to ride ina rack, I have 2 ATVs with racks and  the dang thing always seems to be right where I need it to ride, so in that case it's handy.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top