Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/17/2006 7:36:43 AM EDT
Would someone lead me in the right direction? I broke my trigger this weekend and need to find a new one. It is the double pawl type. Thanks guys.................I should probably buy a whole lower parts kit.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:43:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:46:30 AM EDT
[#3]
For future reference, How did it break, Where did it break (Pics if possible) What caused it to break?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:53:03 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
For future reference, How did it break, Where did it break (Pics if possible) What caused it to break?

I'm curious about that Myself.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 12:10:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm curious about that Myself.

me to...lol... I am betting it did not die of natural causes...lol...
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 12:15:42 PM EDT
[#6]
hey guys, it broke straight across the bottom of the receiver, at the top of the trigger itself. I have a camera but it is at work. Now I have two pieces, the curved part of the trigger and the top part which is the double hook. It is from a milled receiver. thanks
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top