Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/14/2006 4:49:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/14/2006 5:42:55 PM EDT by Dawg180]
It appears that Centerfire is temporarily out of stock, does nayone else stock the samped receiver fixed stock Yugo AK kits? I am not overly concerned about dark bore (although if someone offers a handpick for a better bore that would be great) but mainly a source for a sub-$100 Yugo kit

Thanks!

Dawg
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:34:55 PM EDT
just bought one from century int arms nicest yugo i have found, bluing is 90%, wood is suoer nice, bore is ruff, but shootable have had some centerfire yugo kits, never again.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:45:54 PM EDT

Originally Posted By buford12:
just bought one from century int arms nicest yugo i have found, bluing is 90%, wood is suoer nice, bore is ruff, but shootable have had some centerfire yugo kits, never again.

Comes with a mag too, doesn't it? Yugo mag?

When you say the bore is "rough" what are we talking about. Still enough rifling to stabilize a bullet ok? lots of deep pitting? chamber and/or muzzle end pretty short on rifling?

More importatnly, I take it that the kits Centerfire had were somehwat the dregs of what were left over? I was going to place an order for some accessories, and the $10 flat shipping would make it a good bargain to throw in a kit *if* it would be equivalent to a Century kit.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:52:27 PM EDT
www.ammunitionstore.com has the stamped for $79.95
Top Top