Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/30/2005 1:31:49 PM EDT
I've was wanting some chinese parts that are hard to get. I know they haven't been imported since 94 and polytech parts or anyone else for that matter doesn't have them. My question is can I get them from someone over there and shipped here like russeller is doing. I have a brother-in-law with family there that may be able to get them depending on their laws. Also what is non-importable (barrel, receiver, bolt anything else). Also would it need to be shipped to another country and repackaged to get here and what about taxes. Don't want to do anything illegal I just wanted to know what would be involved.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:16:03 AM EDT
[#1]
As long as its under $100 per transaction, and not a major part like a barrel, bolt, and receiver, you are good...

Hard part will actually be finding the parts there, and if they are legal to export.. Some countries regulate every single part of a military weapon like that AK.

Link Posted: 12/31/2005 12:13:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I read something online about 6 mounths ago is said that pres Bush will not have any imports from Norinco inc. claming that they support terrorism and he will not have a company that supports terrorism importing ammo or firearm components to the U.S.A
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 12:55:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 7:55:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Well Bush wont import it but it doesn't meen I cant accept a gift. As far as the parts I dont think anyone has them. I want everything for a 56C that can leagally be had.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:28:20 PM EDT
[#5]
so by any chance could this be a gift from Norinco inc.  
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top