AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:08:37 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
On the later AK-74 type slings.

You have both tan/khaki style ...but 1 has just one sling ring clasp on one end, and 1 has sling ring clasps on both ends....

Which one would be more appropriate for the Century Series/AK-100 rifles?

any word?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:32:54 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
On the later AK-74 type slings.

You have both tan/khaki style ...but 1 has just one sling ring clasp on one end, and 1 has sling ring clasps on both ends....

Which one would be more appropriate for the Century Series/AK-100 rifles?

any word?

Either.

I am pretty sure the one clasp style is the factory original, but the two clasp style is in service.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:39:08 AM EDT
[#3]
gotcha. What case could i use for a Saiga-12 shotgun with 19" barrel...actually more like 21" with flash hider, and AK_100 folding stock?

RPK CASE?
SVD CASE?

I want that cool canvas look.

You got any?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:44:32 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
gotcha. What case could i use for a Saiga-12 shotgun with 19" barrel...actually more like 21" with flash hider, and AK_100 folding stock?

RPK CASE?
SVD CASE?

I want that cool canvas look.

You got any?

I would use one of the modern Western style Russian gun cases..

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:08:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

North Korea; This pouch is supposed to be an original, and cost an arm and a leg; While it does match the one N.Korean sling, it is a little too clean and nice to be a battlefield capture (which a N.Korean pouch would have to be). Makes me wonder. -
img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/Stottman/AK%20canvas%20goods/NorthKoreanAKM.jpg

I don't think that is North Korean.  Cheaper Than Dirt had them a few years back for $5 and advertised them as Chinese.  Same exact thing with the little paper tags stuck on all the pockets and a loop for the cleaning kit inside.  I was lucky to have picked up a few.  Tried to order more and they were sold out.  Nice pouch from a user standpoint.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:39:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Go troll somewhere else while you wait!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:39:41 PM EDT
[#7]
sorry,locked wrong thread
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top